As of 7th December 2022 all livefood is despatched strictly at customers own risk (for clarity, this means we cannot guarantee delivery dates, service levels or live arrival). We will remove this restriction when normal service resumes in the new year.
These affect ALL orders shipped by Royal Mail and may have an impact on other delivery networks due to increased traffic at a peak delivery time. The postal strikes have been planned to create as much disruption as possible to all deliveries and whilst we have robust measures in place to ensure all orders are despatched as soon as possible some consequences are beyond our control. To avoid or minimise backlogs please order as soon as possible as we aim to despatch orders in the order we receive them.
- Wed 23rd - No Livefood Despatched
- Thursday 24th - No Royal Mail Collections or Deliveries
- Friday 25th - No Royal Mail Collections or Deliveries
- Monday 28th - Black Friday Volumes and build up from last week - not all orders can be guaranteed to be sent out but we will work through what we can on a first come, first served basis.
- Tuesday 29th - No Livefood Despatched
- Wed 30th - No Royal Mail Collections or Deliveries
- Thursday 1st Dec - No Royal Mail Collections or Deliveries
- Friday 2nd - We will again endeavour to clear backlogs on a first come, first served basis, including backlogs from earlier in the week